This has to be one of the easiest baking treats I have been making recently. Just 6 ingredients mixed in a bowl and you're done. It can be ready in about 20 mins. Great for a Sunday afternoon sweet fix...
- 1 cup of wholemeal flour (I use spelt wholemeal)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 cup of desiccated or shredded coconut (depending on your taste)
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 3/4 cup of choc chips (dark ones are best or use 70% cocoa and chop into pieces)
- 1/2 cup of sugar (I use unrefined rapadura sugar)
Put it all in a bowl and mix, pour into a lined slice tin, and bake at 180C for about 25 mins or until the top starts going nice and golden. Take out of tin and slice. It's delicious straight out of the oven!