Work with us
Become a Pram Power Trainer
- Are you a Mum and a Personal Trainer?
- Are you passionate about helping new mums get back into exercise and feel better in themselves and their bodies?
- Would you enjoy creating a supportive community for mums to exercise?
- Are you interested in delivering a program that is proven to safely help new mums get back into exercise?
- Would you like mid-morning training sessions with a great group of clients and the ability to bring your child to work?
At Pram Power, we are passionate about promoting the health and well-being of mums and their babies. We would like to make our classes accessible to more mums. To do this we need trainers who are passionate about helping new mums get back into exercise.
Pram Power is an original program designed to make it easier for mums to get back into exercise with their baby. We incorporate the baby in the workout so mums can exercise without guilt and look after themselves too. Their little one learns through counting and songs and engaging with mum.
Our trainers receive a structured induction program, training, and comprehensive class outlines.
Structured Induction Program
Our induction program includes:
- Personalised practice and delivery of the Pram Power program
- Post natal specific exercise cues
- 1-1 mentoring
We currently offer classes in Redfern, Glebe, Willoughby and Northern Beaches and would love to extend beyond these locations. We have had mums request our classes in Paramatta, Penrith, North West Sydney and Camden area.
We are recruiting trainers now for the North Shore and Inner West and are looking for passionate PT's to join our team.
If you are a PT that would like to join us and bring Pram Power to a new area of Sydney, NSW or beyond, we would be very happy to hear from you.
- 1 hour outdoor pram fitness classes in parks across Sydney & NSW.
- Sessions run Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 10.30am.
- Babies are included in the workout with songs and counting
To view an example of a class please click on the link:
Qualifications & Personal Qualities
Quality of care is most important to us as our clients are mums who are returning to exercise after the birth of their beautiful babies.
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Member of Fitness Australia or equivalent
- Great communicator
- Commitment to ongoing professional development in the area of perinatal well-being.
Phone: 0447 357 177